Phone : +82-52-217-5425 Office : AMRB (103) 413
E-mail : email@example.com Lab : AMRB (103) 401-4
Fax : +82-52-217-2019 University : UNIST homepage
- Since 2013 : Teaching of Physical, Analytical, and General Chemistry at UNIST.
- 2011-2013 : Status of university lecturer (“Privatdozent”) at the Free University of Berlin
- Since 2008 : Teaching of Physical Chemistry and Spectroscopy at the Free University of Berlin
- Since 2000 : Instruction and supervision of undergraduate and graduate students at the National Research Council Canada and the Max Born Institute Berlin
- 1998-1999 : Teaching assistant at the ETH Zürich
- 1996 – 1999 : PhD thesis in the Department of Organic Chemistry, ETH Zürich. Graduation on Sept. 28, 1999 with the thesis: ‘Time Resolved Photoelectron Spectroscopy of Allyl Radical’ (Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Peter Chen).
- 1994 : Participation in the Karyn Kupcinet School at the Weizmann Institute of Sciences, Rehovot, Israel. Research on the treatment of schizophrenia with immuno-suppressants (Supervisor: Prof. Dr. M. Shinitzki).
- 1991 – 1995 : Study of chemistry at the ETH Zürich with specialization in organic and biological chemistry. Graduation with the degree “Diplom der Chemie” on Nov. 9, 1995. Thesis title: ‘9,10-Dehydroanthracene as Potential Precursor for the Anthracene-9,10-biradical’ (Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Peter Chen).
- 1982 – 1991 : High school Wildermuth-Gymnasium, Tübingen, Germany.
- Member of the German Chemical Society
- Member of the German Physical Society
- Member of the Korean Chemical Society